Little BigPaw are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This page is our policy (together with any other documents we may refer to throughout) and explains how we collect personal information from you, or that you provide to us and how we will process it. Please read the following carefully to understand our privacy practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting and using our site www.littlebigpaw.co.uk you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is the First Class Pet Company Limited (registered in England and Wales with company number 07243557) with its registered office at 1, 2 & 3 College Yard, Worcester, Worcestershire WR1 2LB.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data from or about you:
Information you give us: you may give us information about you by filling in forms through our site or through any email correspondence. This includes information given when you place an order and may include name, contact information, address and payment details.
Information we collect about you: every time you visit our site we may automatically collect:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug – in types and version, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction (scrolling, clicks etc.) and methods used to move away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources: we work with a number of third parties (including, for example, payment and delivery services, sub – contractors in technical) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We will use information about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us will be used to:
- Carry out our requirements arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, goods and services that you request from us;
- Provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that we feel may be of interest to you based on goods you have previously purchased or enquired about
- Notify you about changes to our service;
- Enhance our site so it is presented in the most compatible way for you and your computer or device
Information we collect about you will be used to:
- Manage our site and for internal operations which may include troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Enhance our site so it is presented in the most compatible way for you and your computer or device;
- Ensure our site is safe and secure for you and other users;
- Measure or understand the usefulness of advertising we serve to you and other users, and to tailor advertising to better suit you and your interests;
- Information we received from other sources: we may combine any other information we receive from other sources with information we collect and you have given us. This information will be used for the same purposes as stated above.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries). We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we have with you;
- Advertisers and agencies that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the enhancement and optimisation of our site.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if we are legally required to do as set out in our Terms and Conditions.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored in our secure payment providers server. Where you have chosen a password to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. As stated in our Terms and Conditions if you believe or suspect that another individual or entity knows your username or password, you must notify us via email@example.com.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely safe. We make every effort to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. On receipt of your information, we will use stringent security features to try to protect your data at all times.
You have the right to ask us to not use your personal data for marketing purposes. To exempt your information from marketing use please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may contain links to and from other websites including those of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, we advise you review their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Access to Information
You are entitled to access the information held about you. Please note any access request may be incur a fee of £10 to meet our administration costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.